Summary / Role Purpose
The Sr. Account Manager will increase new and existing business by adapting ANSYS Solution engineering simulation products and solutions into customers’ engineering environments and product development processes, ultimately helping customers develop new products and improve existing products and processes. The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from developing new customers through generation of new contacts within Auto Supplier Industry and is responsible for maximizing sales profitability, growth, and account penetration. The role sells the entire Ansys solution and services directly to end users. A successful Sr. Account Manager drives and implements tactics which will ultimately maximize the sales opportunity within each engagement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic planning for driving ANSYS Solution within Auto supplier Industry of China
- Drive Channel and Partner: This role will be expected drive channel and partner invest Industry business
- Excellent for solution selling, be able to align Ansys Solution with customer business needs. And This role should be good at demand generation thru solution sales and good customer relationship
- Remain knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the company’s new and existing products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Create and maintain account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Alert client to new or improved products/services and relays client feedback to product development staff.
- Serve as a resource to Ansys channel partners within a designated territory by assisting with the sales process related to new and existing accounts, up to and including opportunity close.
- Run the Sales execution, which include Account Planning, Demand Generation, sales engagement, deal closing and post sales service
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- 5-year-Industry and 10-year-account-sales working experience.
- Demonstrates understanding of engineering analysis and technology.
- Solution Sales Capacity
- Achieved sales goal(USD 1 Million and above) at least in 2 consecutive years
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to coordinate internal and external ecosystems.
- Fluent in English and in the local language of the territory
- Travel: up to 75%