Website Agile Analog
- Do you have proven experience in hands on project management?
- Can you plan and drive execution to meet the challenging requirements of semiconductor customers?
- Do you want to own and run projects within a company that is actively revolutionising analog IC design methodologies?
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge but with the ability to work flexibly, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact, then we want you to play a part in our story.
Reporting into the Engineering Director, your role as Project Manager will be working with the wider project management and technical teams to manage multiple semiconductor IP development and delivery projects, reporting progress to the relevant stakeholders. With a geographically distributed workforce the day-to-day work will comprise a combination of face to face and remote interaction using a range of cloud-based tools used to share information ensuring that solid communication and collaboration is key to this position.
What you will be doing:
- Leading projects from requirements definition, through deployment. Creating schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with the teams and stakeholders to provide day-to-day and regular reporting of progress
- Monitoring and analysing project progress and, when necessary, adapting the scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to the project requirements
- Tracking resource loading and highlighting gaps to management
- Liaising with suppliers, partners and customers
- Helping to develop improved and more efficient methods for automating, documenting, and sharing project information and progress
- Building and developing the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction and motivation
What we need from you:
- Hands on experience of semiconductor design, to accurately understand what our semiconductor customers need in terms of development processes and typical deliverables
- Proven project management experience successfully managing complex semiconductor projects to deliver to schedule, quality, and technical specification
- Excellent communication, teamwork, motivation, and leadership attributes. We need someone who can work closely with experienced technical teams on challenging schedules, driving progress, proposing innovative approaches. You are not just reporting on where things are
- Ability to resolve conflicts, and communicate issues in a timely and professional manner
- Experience with risk management and ability to detect unstated assumptions – hinking ahead and implementing mitigation plans is critical
- Familiarity with planning tools like MS Project, collaboration & communication tools such as Confluence, and issue tracking systems, data accuracy is key
- Bachelors-level degree in a science or engineering subject
What we offer in return:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Hybrid Working
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.