Website Andes Technology
Key job responsibilities
- Architect security platforms with modern security features, including secured debuggers, memory isolation, secured storage, and more.
- Be the interface with internal/external customers and provide them security solutions.
- Collaborate with HW/SW teams and review our secured platforms.
- Recommend best practices in a security platform.
- Research latest security topics.
- Perform security threat modeling.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Security, or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience) with 4+ years with platform design, development, and analysis or equivalent experience, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Security, or Electrical Engineer (or equivalent experience).
- Familiarity with SoC development and integration.
- Good understanding of modern system bus protocols.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and RTL coding.
- Technical proficiency and confidence to clearly present design ideas, complex problem descriptions, and innovative solutions with other developers as well as customer teams in Mandarin and English.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Familiarity with threat modeling, security vulnerabilities, attacker exploit techniques, and methods for their remediation.
- Experience in embedded security features, such as, secured boot, secure elements, secure monitor, secured debugger, crypto engines, secured storage, memory isolation, and corresponding certification.
- Experience in modern secured/trusted platforms.