Your role and responsibilities
Within our FAE team, you’ll become the ambassador of Secure-IC’s embedded security solutions in the American market and support the technical excellence of our security IPs for ASIC & FPGA / Evaluation Tools / Consulting to the market by working with the sales team during customer’s meetings: present products, explain their assets corresponding to the customer’s security SoC needs. You will also interact on a daily basis with the Product and Engineering team to help define the future of our security solutions. Your mission will be to:
- Provide technical pre-sales support to customers;
- Interact with the R&D department and the Sales team in order to propose solutions to customers during the pre-sales phase;
- Present to prospects our “off the shelf” products;
- Guide and advise our prospects about the integration of our offer into their use-cases;
- Analyze competitors’ products and solutions to provide technical arguments to the Sales team;
- Perform demonstration of our products and tools to clients;
- Participate to professional shows and events and to meetings with American customers (sometimes worldwide customers);
- Prepare documentation about market trends and their strategic analysis.
Education, Experience & Skills
We are looking for an Electronics, Micro-Electronics, Computer Science or Cyber-Security Engineer.
- Knowledge in Electronics, Micro-Electronics, Computer Science and/or Cyber-Security;
- Good capacity to understand and apprehend customer’s security SoC concerns;
- Knowledge in C, VHDL and/or micro-electronics development process;
- Knowledge of the semiconductor market;
- Fluency in English is essential.
[Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd]
- Experienced with security IPs: symmetric & asymmetric cryptography, Root of Trust, integrated Secure Elements, IPsec/MACsec/TLS, FIPS 140-2/3, anti-tampering technologies.
- Published security papers and participated at famous embedded conferences.
At Secure-IC, we guarantee equal opportunities and diversity, which is why our position is open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make the difference!