At Intel, we are innovating the future. We create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. As an employer, we enrich our own people to make a difference in the world.Commercial Client Sales is seeking a segment analyst to lead in-depth market analytics and insights, critical business indicators, and KPIs across our Large Enterprise, Public Sector, and Small Medium Business segments.A successful candidate will work with a variety of internal and external data sources in close collaboration with our commercial sales teams, business unit, and sales partners to deliver impactful, timely market specific forecasts and insights globally that drive our sales strategy, goals, and initiatives. This role is responsible for creating a data driven comprehensive segmented business view that details TAM, competition, platform, and KPI performance. This person will be proficient with Microsoft tools, help manage underlying business processes to support CRM and system requirements, and be well versed in communications to help bring audiences together.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and changing environment, either independently or in a team
- Self-assurance to deal with ambiguous or tough problem/situations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt style and content appropriately for the audience, ability to communicate and communicate across the org and with senior management.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 4+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations Analytics , business operation Analytics or other relevant Analytics
- 2+ years of experience with modern Analytics tools
- 2+ years of experience working in cross-team programs.
Salesforce.com Power BI , Excel, Python, SQL
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.