Sales & Office Administrator for the CEVA U.S. Sales Office in Mountain View, California
We are looking for a qualified and adaptable individual to serve as a Sales Administrator, Office Administrator, and Executive Assistant, working 32 hours a week (5 days/week) on-site with our U.S. sales team in Mountain View, California. You will serve as a point of contact for royalty recording and forecasting, travel and event coordination, and more. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you!
Executive Assistant & Office Administrator:
- Act as assistant to the Executive Vice President, Worldwide Sales.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, including tasks such as:
- Office supply inventory and procurement
- Handling of all office mail, including shipment and delivery to/from the office
- Coordination with the office management/leasing company and other vendors
- Scheduling of on-site appointments and meetings
- Maintaining equipment inventories and coordinating with internal & external vendors for preventive maintenance and repairs to office equipment.
- General administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Act as Receptionist for the office.
- Assist with administration of the annual budget, compiling on-going business needs/requirements.
- Assist the team with travel arrangements.
- Serve as Team assistant, resolving administrative problems and supporting the team through variety of tasks.
- Liaise with other departments and business units within the company.
- Collaborate closely with teams and stakeholders located in the U.S. and internationally across different time zones, including Sales, Finance, Legal, R&D, Field Application Engineers, and external customers.
- Check royalty report accuracy, recording and tracking Royalty Reports. Contact clients and Sales to obtain missing information and answer queries.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices. Contact external customers, internal finance, or sales as needed.
- Maintain and manage the Royalty Forecast. Scan meeting reports and collect information from Sales and public sources, working closely with sales and management.
- Generate reports in Salesforce for distribution to appropriate sales team members.
- Assist with events such as trade show exhibitions and industry conferences – may require travel and active participation in these events.
- Assist Legal with printing, filing, and distribution of NDAs and contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Able to work 32 hours a week, 5 days a week on-site at the office (must live within a reasonable commute to Mountain View, CA).
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant role.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Team player with high level of dedication with the flexibility to work extra hours (and/or remotely after hours) if required.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Able and ready to learn new skills and tools; adaptable when encountering new situations.
- A “people person” who can be diplomatic when communicating with team members and can balance different priorities among team members.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business administration, or relevant field preferred.
- Proficiency with CRM software, preferably SFDC (Salesforce.com).
- Proven experience as a Sales Administrator or in a sales support role.
- Prior experience with event coordination and trade show exhibition.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.