Your role and responsibilities
As a Sales Manager your mission will be to grow Secure-IC revenue with a defined set of Customers in Japan. You will be dealing with the major players in the semiconductor and governmental markets, and you will actively contribute to the growth of the company. Your role will be to promote a portfolio based on Security IP, EDA Tools, and Services. As a Sales Manager, you will work with Customers through direct relationship and through partners.
You will especially oversee the following missions:
- Develop the strategy to grow the business with the assigned customers;
- Prospection and active research of business opportunities;
- Grow and maintain the pipeline of prospects by active hunting in the landscape of companies looking for embedded cybersecurity solutions;
- Win customer projects by providing a detailed security solution offer with the support of the product marketing team, in order to increase our customer portfolio;
- Maintain the CRM system by keeping it up-to-date and report your activities to your management;
- Organize regular visits to customers either with local representative, Marketing team or alone and keep contact with them;
- Willingness to travel through Asia, to represent Secure-IC at professional exhibitions or to support other regions as needed.
This job position is a permanent contract in Tokyo
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master’s Degree in business with an appetite for technology and Design Engineering
- Training or relevant work experience in sales techniques and/or marketing in an international context would be appreciated
- You like to work in a customer centric environment with ambitious goals
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Naturally curious, capable of being self-dependent and mobile
- Great communication skills, determination and proactive
- Capable of uniting people through a common goal/project
- An international background will be appreciated
- You have a strong willingness to learn even very technical subjects
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.