Website Dassault Systemes
– The primary mission of the Sales Expert is to reach out to companies to help them accelerate their journey towards digitization and success. Surrounded and supported by a taskforce of professionals (Industry process consultants, customer success experts, marketing professionals, business developers, sales operations leaders) you will be responsible for engaging with new prospects.
– SEO’s lead with cloud conversations and are responsible for initial discovery through to close, the full sales cycle is managed by you, and you have fully autonomy over every deal.
– The role of SEO UK&I will cover one of DASSAULT SYSTEMES most lucrative territories with a range of industries covering Aerospace & Defence, Transport & Mobility, High Tech, Industrial Equipment and more, being able to articulate and position our solutions such as the 3DExperience Platform, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA and more.
If you you have what it takes and are up for a rewarding challenge, apply now.
Your key sucess factors:
– Working closely with global & local marketing on new initiatives and campaigns to drive new prospect interaction and business outcomes.
– Working closely with BDR’s to target specific accounts with a strategic approach.
– Ability to qualify a prospect with all the required detailed information, which would then be used to align to the correct internal technical resource to help position the correct solutions.
– Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
– Hunter mentality – someone not afraid of outreach and leveraging tools and techniques to find new customers. Not afraid to speak with C-Level Executives.
– Entrepreneur – Lead your territory like your own business.
– Risk / Reward – Understand the return on the time investment.
– Evangelist – Consistent messenger of the benefits of your product.
– Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email. Market Research to develop warm leads.
– Identify prospects that fit the target demographic. • Use product knowledge to display the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
– Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
– Report weekly sales goals and objectives to management.
– Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
– Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
– Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner if necessary.
– Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.