The Sales Director, Strategic Accounts maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers and is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned account objectives. The strategic account director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Sales Director, Strategic Accounts reports to the Vice President Sales, Strategic Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a related industry.
- Experience and comfort in a start-up environment.
- A proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.
- Experience in closing large deals with potentially long sales cycles.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal oriented individual, with vast interpersonal managerial skills, strong business acumen and positive leadership abilities with proven results in mentoring, motivating and developing teams.
- This position requires domestic and international travel.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- Works closely together with regional account managers in order to maximize business and serves as team leader responsible for the quality and success of activities on a regional basis.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Achieves sales quota and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Maximize proteanTecs’ opportunity while providing value added solutions to assigned accounts.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.