proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are growing, and are looking for a Director of Sales, Major Accounts, with focus on the Tier 1 semiconductor companies, to join our team as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics!
- 10+ years of relevant experience in semiconductor/electronics industry. Experience with datacenters or automotive market verticals is a plus.
- Familiarity with semiconductor technologies and understanding of design and manufacturing of chips and systems.
- Sufficient technical background to be able to understand customer needs.
- Comfortable in an international team-oriented environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding business dynamics and strategies, as well as the tactics of successfully closing deals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strategically drive new business in select strategic Major Accounts
- Develop near term and long-term strategy to penetrate target accounts
- Target and cultivate a professional and consultative relationship with the customer, at the executive level, with different stakeholders, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer within their industry.
- Achieve sales quota and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Domestic and international travel may be required
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.