Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Dan Karel, Sales Development Director for the Sales Development team at Perforce is searching for a Sales Development Representative to join the team. We are looking for an individual who is a natural go-getter – never afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands on while also focused on being a critical member of a high-performing team. Are you are driven by competition, communication, momentum, and learning? We are in search of an entrepreneurial, results-driven Sales Development Representative. The Perforce SDR culture attracts, develops, engages, and retains the elite sales talent.
Within our enterprise software environment, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical position. You will establish relationships with prospective customers with the goal of creating a viable sales pipeline. The SDR will execute through marketing lead generation campaigns and direct dial campaigns. We emphasize opportunities for growth and professional development inside and outside of the department. Our team is driven by recognition and rewards exceptional contributions.
- Drive Perforce revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for the sales team at large, primarily via phone, social and e-mail efforts.
- Be a key contributor as the bridge between marketing and sales.
- Track results and targets for meeting set numbers, conversion, meeting attendance, list development, feedback loops and processes.
- Creatively personalize messaging and map accounts to ensure the right people are informed about the value that our solutions bring.
- Communicate with key stakeholders.
- Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis for the sales team.
- Review and analyze trends: Closed lost, no shows, personalization, and triangulation strategies etc.
- Continue to improve skills by seeking industry and SDR best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills exhibited with internal and external clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong drive for accomplishment
- Ability to articulate value and understand new products and technology.
- Customer and prospect first attitude – exemplifying honesty and integrity
- Momentum – You are a person of action. You do what you say you are going to do with efficiency and excitement. You are a natural leader that can communicate a strong vision.
- Connection – You immediately connect to people and are skilled at active listening.
- Coachability – You crave life-long learning and progressing towards goals. You can both self-access and help others access progress. You quickly action feedback.
- Outlook – You have a positive outlook of abundance. You always do your best and bring others up with you.
- Resilience – You bounce back quickly and view challenges as opportunities.
- Accountability – You crave accountability. You are the highest performer in everything that you do and want your efforts to be noticed and rewarded.
- Fun – You love to laugh, have fun, and crave the opportunity to build your career in a team environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.