As a Sales Crediting analyst, you will be responsible for providing operational support to the WW Sales Operations. This role will support the Geo Sales Operations in the day-to-day operational activities not limited to Sales Crediting, Sales Order Adjustment, Fiscal year transition support & adhoc analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Sales Crediting tool and assigning the split to the sales order
- Process daily sales orders splits and tracks post-entry sales split issues
- Perform quality check of Intra and MNC crediting
- Submit promo change color request in the SOA tool
- Responsible for communication to field sales and management regarding a wide range of issues related to field operations and credit assignment.
- Provides information and analysis essential for sales planning and strategy development.
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc, to groups within the sales and sales operations groups.
Additional, periodic responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Working closely with Field Operations to identify and implement process improvements related to internal and cross-functional processes.
- Engaging in various upcoming projects, related to the Sales Operations & Enablement.
- In depth knowledge of sales operations, principles and best practices
- Independent, self-starter who can work cross functionally and build strong working relationships with internal departments.
- Hard working and diligent personality with strong attention to detail.
- Required to meet critical deadlines while maintaining organization and efficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical mind and skills to change data into information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business with a minimum of 5 years in sales operations
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.