As a Sales Assistant at Arteris, you will be instrumental in helping run the day-to-day operations of the EMEAI Sales Region. This is a cross-functional role working closely with legal, finance, and sales operations departments. You will know what has happened, what is happening and what needs to happen so nothing falls through the cracks
Provide administrative support in the following areas:
- Set up systems and processes to track important deadlines (contract dates, support& maintenance renewals, payments, and licenses) and maintain these up to date daily.
- Track important documents during the sales cycle including quotations, purchase orders, contracts,
- Design Start Notice, payment remittances, tape out notices etc…
- Coordinate evaluation, temporary, production licenses and ensure timely delivery to customers
- Assist with contract license agreement terms and release notes for new products version
- Assist with scheduling training with customers
- Assist with other Adhoc projects and tasks upon request
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient level of English both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good scheduling abilities
- Ability to reprioritize and think on your feet
- Proficient in Office Suite (Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Customer-focused mindset
- Great teamworking abilities
- Enthusiastic, energetic and with a strong drive to learn
- Bachelor’s degree
This is a part-time position based in our France office in Montigny-le-Bretonneux with an immediate start.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.