Summary / Role Purpose
The Sales Analyst is responsible for compiling sales and market data that drive feedback insights on our promotional and sales activities. The successful sales analyst is able to analyze large amounts of data, assist with routine forecast reports and all related analytics for completion and accuracy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and report sales data
- Contribute to the development of sales plans and objectives
- Monitor and evaluating sales performance
- Assist with routine forecast reports and all related analytics for completion and accuracy. Understand and explain key trends and changes in the business
- Facilitate updates to CRM sales forecast and account hierarchies
- Build collaborative relationships with internal sales partners
- Champion a continuous improvement mindset that helps define and implement process improvement opportunities
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field with 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Access and other enterprise reporting solutions
- Research and data analytics skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to receive and process multiple requests efficiently
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information at the highest level
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English and in the local language of the territory
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Salesforce and PowerBI
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.