- Design RF front-end and ABB circuits based on CMOS/FDSOI technology for wireless IC chips.
- Guide and/or supervise layout designers for high-quality layout.
- Assist in test board design, debug and verify test chips, and iterate design based on the test results to optimize the function and performance.
- Master’s or PHD degree in EE or Micro-Electronics.
- Solid course knowledge and project experience in related areas.
- Experience in design of the following circuits is preferred: PA, LNA, MIXER, PLL, VCO, Filter, VGA/PGA, AD/DA, Low Power PMU, XO, etc.
- Capability to operate test instruments, including oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, etc.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.