Website Keysight EDA
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Santa Rosa, in the heart of California’s beautiful wine country, is the R&D headquarters of many of Keysight’s core products. Keysight develops and produces the world’s highest performance modular products and software. If you’re up to the challenge, join our high caliber team. As an RF/MW Analog Engineer, you will apply your Electrical Engineering skills to a variety of focused hands-on projects. You will be part of an instrument product development team that designs, develops, and tests RF and microwave test equipment. This is your opportunity to join a team that’s bringing new products and technologies to the market faster and more efficiently than ever before.
As RF Test Engineer, you will design the test methods/process plus troubleshoot and implement solutions to HW problems for our market-leading Signal Generators, RF. and Electronic Measurement Applications. This position includes hands on experience with analog, RF, microwave, optical, and digital circuits, for the purposes of designing tests, solving HW design problems, and evaluating new designs for manufacturability. The position involves the full HW & SW lifecycle of requirements: capture, investigation, product definition, design, implement, test, production, and maintenance. The position is located in Santa Rosa, California and will be working with R&D HW/SW and manufacturing teams in other geographies world-wide. The position involves understanding/designing various test methods, uncertainties, and resolving electrical design problems across a broad range of RF/MW/Optical test equipment. This position may also include developing in C#/Managed C++ on Windows operating systems and controlling advanced measurement hardware.
• BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, with minimum 6 years of professional experience. The candidate should have strong hardware experience and background, with some software development knowledge
• The candidate should have experience and a solid understanding of RF and microwave hardware
• Experience in developing SW in C/C++/C# and ability to build, test, and debug software
• Desire to work with worldwide groups and across teams of engineers to achieve objectives
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills possess excellent analytical skills
• Proficient at testing and troubleshooting RF, analog, digital circuits.
• Proficient with electronic test equipment and testing of circuits.
• Proficient in calculating measurement uncertainties
• Experience with MSDN, Visual Studio, .NET, C# and .NET Remoting
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.