Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas. Our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world.
This position is in Santa Rosa, California, just 1.5 hours north of San Francisco, California. Santa Rosa is a small city surrounded by countryside, but still near the San Francisco metropolitan area.
In this position, your primary job responsibilities will include developing, designing, measuring, and troubleshooting RF, microwave, and millimeter wave electronics. You will design subassemblies for Keysight’s high frequency products. Your designs may include power and control circuits, amplifiers, mixers, filters, ALC loops, microwave components and millimeter wave components. You will assist in architecture decisions with senior engineers. You will work in cooperation with other functional areas such as marketing and manufacturing. You will use simulation, schematic capture, and layout tools. You will document your designs including the design goals, the core concepts of the design, the theory of operation, the details of the design, and troubleshooting techniques. You will facilitate the transition of the design to full production and delivery.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. Degree or equivalent work experience in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent)
- 8+ years of experience, demonstrated expertise in RF, microwave, or millimeter wave design
- Experience with circuit analysis and design, CAD schematic tools, circuit simulation tools, and design evaluation.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts when speaking and writing.
- Knowledge of electronic communication systems, including architectural tradeoffs and partitioning impacts.
- Experience with RF and microwave measurement systems.
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work across teams and cultures.
- Commitment to excellence and dedication to quality.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with high frequency simulation tools.
- Experience with schematic capture and layout tools.
- Experience in block diagrams of up-converter and down-converter superheterodyne products.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.