THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 11MONTHS DURATION
In this role you will be on contract to supplement the GER Retirement program office team that are working on key projects and initiatives. The Retirement program Analyst will have the responsibility for supporting retirement programs across the EMEA and IRL region including supporting Merger and Acquisition activity directly or indirectly. The operations team is responsible for the implementation, compliance and sustaining of Intel’s retirement, pension, deferred compensation and other long term savings plans in in the Greater Europe Region. Part of supporting the pension programs and plans covers a large element of supplier and performance management in addition to engagement with site stakeholders, playing a key role in in representing HR in the pension trust and site committee meetings. Working across multiple functions within Intel such as Finance, Tax, Legal, Comp and Benefits and Treasury.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
- 3+ Years experience
Preferred Qualifications will include but not limited to:
– Proven ability to collaborate across diverse business partners and stakeholders to support and deliver Pension Plans and deliver operational goals.
– Experience of IRL and EMEA pension plans, and Pension industry experience (+3 years)
– Excellent communication skills.
– Strong stakeholder influencing skills.
– Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
– Ability to work across functions supporting key projects as part of a regional team
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.