- It is an extremely exciting period of growth at Pragmatic and as a result we are currently, and will continue to be, hiring a number of positions across all areas of the company.
- We are therefore looking for a Resourcer to join us to help us deliver our headcount objectives and enable us to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
- The Recruitment Resourcer will focus on candidate generation for vacancies using a wide variety of techniques.
- They will primarily be sourcing candidates for roles of a varying nature (mainly technical).
- The Resourcer will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team and the hiring managers to recruit and retain the best talent within semiconductors, and therefore requires someone who can thrive in a fast-paced and technical environment.
- Write adverts to attract suitable and talented applicants
- Grow and maintain our candidate database using our ATS (Applicant Tracker System)
- Review and screen candidates to assess technical and cultural suitability, helping to generate strong shortlists
- Support hiring managers through conducting interviews and maintaining effective communication through the recruitment process
- Use a range of methods to attracts candidates including LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, advertising, networking etc
- Build relationships with candidates and maintain timely and effective communication, contributing positively to the candidate experience
- Negotiate offers and start dates through excellent offer management
- Arrange and conduct interviews alongside hiring managers and collate feedback
- Build a strong pipeline of talent globally for future recruitment
Skills and experience
- Proven recruitment experience, either agency or in-house
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Ability to understand complex, technical roles simultaneously.
- Ability to be versatile and source candidates for roles of varying nature
- Excellent communication
- Well-organised with strong timekeeping skills
- Excellent administrative skills