The BMG Price Process and Compliance team defines the standardized processes, policies, and system business requirements across Intel’s Direct and Distributor exception pricing and rebate environments. We are central to how exception pricing and rebates execute across all Regions and Product Groups. Within the team’s scope are operational elements of pricing and rebates as well as leadership of Programs that drive and define future pricing and rebates methods and efficiencies.
In this specific role, you will be responsible for both operational and program functions for Rebates. Any experience with Intel’s pricing or rebate dynamics is highly desired, including proficiency with our Direct Deal Management tool, My Deals, and especially our Rebate Automation software, SAP Vistex.
Your contribution will benefit the larger Rebates Automation program where you will partner with BMG Regional Operations, Finance and IT to:
- Define and document a standard global rebate business process
- Develop Vistex tool requirements to support rebates automation business requirements
- Support stakeholder training and communications
- Confirm user acceptance of tool development
- Provide stabilization support for new processes and tool
- Assist with onboarding efforts to move customers from manual processes to enterprise tool (Vistex)
A successful candidate will demonstrate Flexibility to influence, adapt, and re-direct program efforts is essential.
You will operate in ambiguity and guide our programs in a changing environment. You will work across multi-functional areas and be expected to use judgment and critical analysis to develop and present recommendations as well as execute critical daily operations.
The importance of this role is significant as success in this role helps move Intel to a standardized, automated rebate environment in best-in-class enterprise systems to drive better and faster decisions, achieve real-time actuals, and reduce financial risks.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree or/ and in lieu of degree 3+ years of relevant business or operational experience, including pricing, process engineering, compliance, and leading programs
- 2+ years of experience with Intel’s pricing or rebate dynamics is highly desired, including proficiency with our Direct Deal Management tool, My Deals, and our Rebate Automation software, SAP Vistex
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.