The Synopsys Mask Solutions Group is looking for motivated software engineers for the Proteus Infrastructure team. This position will give you the opportunity to design and develop software used by major semiconductor companies in the world. Proteus suites of products includes tools for modeling, Optical Proximity Correction, and Inverse Lithography technologies. The Infrastructure team owns the core components that have an impact on all aspects of this highly-scalable software platform. In this role, you will join an experienced software development team and contribute to exciting new technologies in computational lithography, enabling leading semiconductor companies that shape our lives.
- Design efficient data structures and algorithms, analyze software issues and deliver robust software
- Design, architect, and create functional specifications for new software components and modules.
- Facilitate and take the lead on large complex projects, break it down into smaller pieces, distribute to developers, and track project progress.
- Work with product engineering as well as field support teams and customers to understand new requirements and provide solutions
- Maintain and improve existing functionality, focused on quality, reliability, and performance
- Collaborate closely with other members of the team and cross-functional working groups, including Application Engineers, Quality Assurance and Technical Publications
- MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, or Physical Sciences with 7+ years of related programming experience
- Strong programming skills and experience with C/C++
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms and state-of-the art programming techniques. Experience with distributed systems, GPU programming, multi-threaded applications a plus.
- Familiarity in developing software on Linux
- Desire to learn and explore new technologies, demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written skills for communication and documentation
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.