Are you an experienced project manager with proven track record of managing complex HW/SW projects?
Are you passionate about silicon-based products?
Then you belong with us!
CEVA is looking for you to join our R&D.
Here in CEVA, we are developing state of the art products in the areas of AI, Vision and 5G Wireless and Base-stations. Our products offer comprehensive solutions and include HW (Soft IP), tools and application SW.
In this position you will manage a project end-to-end in matrix mode, overseeing activities across multiple departments in CEVA, including: VLSI design, verification, SW tools, application SW and validation while working with our customers.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical / Computer Engineering from a leading institute
- At least 5 years of experience in managing complex HW/SW projects with >20 engineers
- Good understanding of HW (RTL to GDS) and SW development processes
- Experience with project planning and tracking methodologies and systems
- Highly organized, self-motivated, self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.