Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
You will work as the lead engineer in a team of software engineers and electrical engineers developing EDA simulation software through PSS project lifecycle. We are seeking an experienced R&D electrical engineer with strong CS skills, experience in programming, experience working with High Speed serial standards (USB or PCIe, etc.) and Memory Standards (DDR, HBM, etc).
- Research, design, and implement EDA software for Signal Integrity applications
- Be the technical lead for a fully Agile software development team in a geographically distributed organization
- Collaborate with multi-functional product development teams to deliver solutions that enhance and complement our overall Signal Integrity EDA flow.
- Provide technical support to key customers
- Research problems discovered by QA or Customers and provide products fixes
- Work independently with minimal supervision and may take on some planning and mentoring responsibilities.
- Perform complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems
- BS/MS/PhD in CS or EE
- 5+yrs of hands on experience in complex C/C++ software development in a role such as a software architect or senior software engineer
- Expert working knowledge of C++ and OOP
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Experience in modeling of signal and power delivery channels, and/or experience working on developing Analog EDA software tools
- Experience in analysis of high-speed serial and/or DDR channels
- Great team player and willing to take on a variety of projects, customer issues, and quality fixes
- Solid understanding of Jenkins CI/CD development flows and impact of DevOps on architecture
- Passion for crafting efficient and reusable code
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.