The Role Highly motivated veteran and new talents are highly welcomed to join force research and pathfinding in Advanced packaging and system integration technologies for both extending Moore’s Law and in post-Moore era. Providing a long prospective career path in semiconductor technologies looking at more Moore’s and beyond Moore’s Law Eco-industry.
1. Senior position in system-level pathfinding, innovative heterogeneous system integration, and technology road-mapping
2. Integration engineering for process integration and device/system level modeling, including electrical, thermal, and mechanical modeling
3. Module engineering in advanced FEOL/MEOL/BEOL wafer process modules, and in advanced system packaging, including wafer level fan-out, interposers, and 3D chip stacking
4. Silicon photonics experts for system integration in the following areas: optical components design (lens, modulator, detector, waveguide w/ various materials), photonic circuits design (with focus on optical communication), and computer system architect with focus on parallel processing and high-speed networking
1. Master’s degree and Ph.D. in Science/Engineering related field with strong motivation to grow in new fields
2. Solid skills build-up with hands-on operation.
3. Positions are reserved for those who have strong interest in emerging, exciting and disruptive technologies and for those who enjoy an intellectual-stimulating environment with work-life balance.
4. Engineers and scientists from well-experienced to new in system integration and relevant fields are encouraged to apply.
5. Experienced in project/team management for management positions
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.