The candidate will design, develop and troubleshoot software programs for circuit simulation analysis environment, which is a part of analog full flow solution. Responsibilities will include working with local R&D team and R&D/PE teams in North America to develop and maintain algorithms and methodologies to assist analog and mixed signal circuit designers to simulate, analyze and verify circuit designs within our environment. The candidate will also be expected to work closely with a global support team to support customers and ensure their success by quickly responding to their needs and enhancing our analog full flow solution.
* Master degree of CS/EE and 1-2 years working experience
* Strong programming skill in C/C++
* Good sense on data structure and good programming practice
* Good sense on UI design and familiar with at least one kind of GUI language
* Knowledge in analog design flow is a plus
* Experience and knowledge in TCL scripting language is a plus