The R&D Engineer II joins the Fluids products business unit to contribute to the development of software products, as Ansys Rocky (Particle Dynamics Simulation software – DEM/SPH), and supporting systems. In this role, the R&D Engineer II will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to understand customer requirements and accomplish development objectives.
· Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems
· Understands and employs best practices
· Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions
· Understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues
· Works under the general supervision of a development manager
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 2 years’ experience, Master’s Degree with no experience required
– Working experience with development methodologies and work in teams.
– Good English communication.
– Familiarity with Ansys products
– Technical knowledge and experience with software development, numerical analysis, scripting languages, data structures and algorithms (preference for C#, C++, Python).
– Experience in a large-scale commercial software development environment
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.