The R&D Engineer II contributes to the development of software products and supporting systems. In this role, the R&D Engineer II will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to understand customer requirements and accomplish development objectives.
- Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation of software modules and sub-systems
- Understands and employs best practices
- Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing, and beta support for assigned products. Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions
- Understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager
- BS in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 2 years experience or MS
- Working experience with software design and development methodologies
- Technical knowledge and experience with C++/Python, numerical analysis, object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience in hardware security and trust, including side-channel attacks, fault injection, countermeasure, and cryptographic chip design is a plus.
- Experience in a large-scale commercial software development environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.