Website Keysight EDA
We are looking for a multiple junior and senior hiring opening position for professional, passionate, and versatile Software Test Automation Solution Integration talents to join our team, to design, develop, drive fast-paced projects for order fulfillment manufacturing test coverage transformation via Artificial Intelligence as part of the digital transformation strategy Journey. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. You will be responsible for software architectural design and improvement, maintenance, and refactoring, tuning and code optimization, and implementation of new features. You must be an avid learner, passionate about your career advancement, passionate about modern software practices, absolutely love to code, and strive to outperform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and develop forward leveraging software test automation solution that can significantly improve manufacturing analytics platform test coverage via Artificial Intelligence, simulate concurrent users’ behavior, and downtime monitoring system.
- Assessing partners’ requirements how best the software test solution achieves their goal, resolve technical issues, user training, and integrate the solution into the manufacturing analytics platform test environment.
- Close partnership with Order Fulfillment team collaborates effectively in creating and managing work breakdown structure to ensure all software test integration deliverables are aligned with project milestones and able to complete on time without impacting manufacturing downtime.
- Required as the role of technical lead in product development DevOps and TestOps lifecycle from the investigation, definition, development, and qualification.
Key responsibilities include,
• Design and develop product software, APIs, user interface, tooling, automations, and monitoring services on a defined platform and continue to expand the software features and capabilities that are compel with market needs
• Develop new features and software integration using a wide variety of programming languages and technologies
• Able to work on the full stack – back end, server-side development as well as front end development
• Participate in Agile development process
• Familiar with the software development life cycle from preliminary system analysis to test and deployment
• Implement unit tests and automated regressions tests to ensure software quality
• Handle escalation from the support and consultancy teams as needed
• Bachelor/ Master/ PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electronics & Electrical /Telecommunications Engineering with strong software background.
• Knowledge working with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.