Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists, researchers, engineers and manufacturing experts address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in 5G/6G, Automotive, Network Visibility, Quantum and Software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job is in Wafer Test Solutions (WTS) team where we research, design, develop and manufacture the world’s most advanced semiconductor wafer and chip test solutions used to evaluate chip design, to control manufacturing process, or to verify performance and functions of semiconductor products. Your work will advance the state of the art of chip industry – supporting high-end smartphones, data centers, autonomous vehicles, IoT and many other fields where semiconductor is key enabling component.
In this role as a System Design Engineer you will be a key member of a multidisciplinary and international team of R&D engineers who research and develop wafer test systems with Keysight’s high-end instruments, advanced mechanical integration and platform software controlling complex test workflows. You will bring the solution research and design from initial concept to final product realization, implement agile development process and interact with global customers to solve their challenges at our local world class factory right here in Hachioji, Japan.
- Minimum 5/7 years of experience of mechanical design and the evaluation in electronics industry.
- Expertise in two/three or more of the following technical areas: structure design, thermal design, fluid dynamics, shock-vibration, EMI, magnet field, precision fabrication design
- Experience working with any of following fields is a plus:
- Product development for Consumer or industrial market
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment or test system
- Self-starter able to think and act independently to translate general objectives into tangible results, with a recordof delivering successful designs on schedule to meet market requirements.
- Excellent communication and ability to work well in team environment with people at all levels.
- MS/PhD in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field (physics etc.)
- Process and technologies knowledge for manufacturing and test
- Material knowledge (organic and inorganic)
- Automatic control and the programing
- Experience of working in an international team
- Experience in leading a team of engineers
- Using your creativity and deep expertise to develop test system product that satisfy customer’s test automation challenge.
- Work with international teams to coordinate solution-level design challenges to maximize product value.
- Integration of instruments and performance verification of test system as a wafer test solution
- Designing accessories to achieve system performance.
- Self-starter able to think and act independently to translate general objectives into tangible results, with a record of delivering successful designs on schedule to meet market requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.