Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys is looking for a bright candidate with an interest in data automation. This position is opened in the quality automation team located in the Yerevan, Armenia branch of Synopsys. The successful candidate will work with a team in developing scripts. Script development is related to automated data gathering, data analysis, and dashboard reporting of results.
- Contribute to the definition, implementation, and verification of bash and python scripts
- Apply the knowledge of a variety of tool APIs to enable the extraction, movement, and synchronization of data
- Other related tasks as may be defined
- Degree from a University degree program, such as Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Working knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of software tools API (ie; REST)
- Intermediate coding skills with Bash, Python, HTML 5, etc.
- Working knowledge of office productivity programs such as Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Ability to work as a member of a globally diverse team
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.