Synopsys is seeking a Quality Engineer, whose primary mandate is to conduct audits. Audits will be of IP development programs and product deliverables to ensure compliance with Synopsys’ Quality Management System and any additional requirements. This position will work globally with internal teams to ensure conformance to product, customer, quality, and reliability requirements.
Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- Understand Synopsys development flows and Quality Management System
- Understand unique product or customer requirements.
- Perform conformance audits on the approval flows and workflows followed by the product teams
- Perform conformance audits on the reports and checklists produced by the product teams
- Perform conformance audits on the products produced by the product teams.
- Analyze evaluation data and produce reports.
- Provide constructive feedback from quality audits about non-conformances and opportunities for improvement.
- Support 2nd party / 3rd party audits of Synopsys’ Quality Management System
- Contribute to 8D / 5-Whys analysis and reviews.
- Contribute to the definition, generation, and monitoring of quality metrics
- Monitor the effectiveness of Synopsys’ Quality Management System
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Synopsys’ Quality Management System
- Other related tasks as may be defined.
- University degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Formal training and working knowledge of ISO 9001
- Certified ISO 9001 Auditor / ISO 9001 Auditor certification is an advantage.
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 and/or ISO 26262 and/or ISO 21434 is an advantage.
- Highly proficient in English
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team, with many remote members across different time zones
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is an advantage.
- Knowledge of semiconductor development flows is an advantage.
- Knowledge of office productivity programs such as Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Experience with Excel macros is an advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.