Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Consults to ensure that high quality products are designed, engineered and manufactured by Keysight, in conformance with customer requirements, required standards and regulations. Develops and implements quality initiatives to improve the organization’s core business processes and to influence the development of a customer-centred organization. May maintain Quality Management System (e.g., ISO9000) and support Quality Management System (QMS) improvement projects. May provide expertise, training and/or consulting in Quality processes and methods to build and maintain a customer oriented quality culture. May direct the work of third parties such as vendors, product partners, etc. to meet contract specified deliverables, performance or business objectives. Major roles and responsibilities include:
- Provides engineering guidance and expertise to solve a broad range of challenges of varying scope and complexity using data driven approach to problem solving.
- Drive and challenge Root Cause Analysis investigations using proven quality tools.
- Work across different functions to develop corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Develop new quality tools and reports to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with cross-functional team to develop and implement tools for quality assurance and for product/process improvement and conformance.
- Mentor and provide guidance on quality improvements initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or science.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Process Development, Manufacturing processes and Project Management.
- Experience/knowledge in process development skills including (p)FMEA, tolerance analysis, DoE, SPC, GR&R, and ANOVA.
- Experience/knowledge in optical parts fabrication such as optical grinding, shaping, polishing will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively and concisely having leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset, diligent and accurate
Self-motivated, collaborative and flexible individual able to function in a high energy fast-paced team environment with minimal direction.
Candidates are encouraged to apply even if they don’t meet all job qualifications.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.