About the job
Expedera provides scalable neural engine semiconductor IP that enables major improvements in performance, power, and latency while reducing cost and complexity in AI inference applications. Third-party silicon-validated, Expedera’s solutions produce superior performance and are scalable to a wide range of applications from edge nodes and smartphones to automotive. Expedera’s Origin™ Neural Processing Unit (NPU) IP solutions are easily integrated, readily scalable, customized to application requirements, and have been deployed in well over 10 million customer products. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with global offices in Taipei, Shanghai, Bath (UK), and Singapore.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, Expedera is hiring a quality manager to operate in-office out of our Santa Clara headquarters. This person will lead the company’s efforts to obtain ASIL certification of our market-leading AI processing IP, including hardware and software stacks. Additionally, this person will lead the quality function at Expedera, ensuring that all we do as a company is held to the highest standards.
Please note: we are specifically seeking candidates who have led or been part of team that led a company through an automotive ASIL certification.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead Expedera’s ASIL and ISO certification efforts
- Develop quality systems. Manage ongoing quality control activities. Manage and improve the collection, analysis, and communication of QC data. Develop and track KPIs for quality control systems
- Represent the company with customers, vendors, and certifying bodies
- Support product and process improvement projects
- Collaborate cross-functionally on quality issues
- Must have experience leading successful ASIL automotive quality system certifications
- Deep experience and knowledge of ISO9001/26262
- 8+ years of quality control experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player who effectively collaborates with internal departments
- Experience within semiconductor or semiconductor IP companies
- Knowledge of the AI space
And here’s what you’ll receive in return:
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, unlimited PTO, and daily company-sponsored meals.
- Your efforts will make a difference to the company from your first day. You’ll interact daily not only with your fellow engineers but with operations, marketing, sales, and management.
- Great co-workers. We pride ourselves on having a team that is racially, gender, and age-diverse
- A flexible, positive environment where your career goals and work/life balance needs are respected
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.linkedin.com.