proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
proteanTecs is looking for an QA Automation Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- 2-3 years of experience of developing automation tests.
- Java coding capabilities – A Must
- Hands on working knowledge with automation testing frameworks (such as Cypress, JUnit, TestNG) – A MUST
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) of automation testing (such as Cucumber) – Preferred
- Working knowledge of API testing – A MUST
- Working knowledge of DB testing (querying and analyzing results) – MUST
- Strong background in Quality Assurance (methodologies and standards) – Must
- Working knowledge of using environments in AWS / GCP / Azure – preferred
- Design, develop and maintain the automation tests of the scrum team
- Be part of the Dev scrum team and acts as the Quality owner
- Investigate, debug, analyze and report failures while working closely with developers
- Work with the team on implementing and enhancing existing CI/CD processes
- Be an example for quality standards and automation flow
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.