Do you want to contribute to the Front-end design environment software used by most of semiconductors & embedded systems industries.
As a QA Engineer at Arteris, you will be part of a team of engineers within the Paris office. Arteris customers are designing highly complex System on Chips (automatic driving, AI, 5G, …), and we provide software for seamless integration across Specification, Design, and Documentation. You will directly work on the validation, and productization of a highly innovative software about the SoC production flow.
- Define test plans in collaboration with the Product Owner and software development/QA teams
- Create and participate to comprehensive test campaigns
- Identify and implement tests to be automated in the QA validation phase
- Validate the graphical interface and APIs used by our customers
- Set up the test examples, reference files and scripts allowing the automated execution of the test suite
- Identify and setup automation frameworks for new tests or new types of tests
- Maintain our internal libraries (Python modules, Java plugins) for automated tests
- Qualify the expected inputs and outputs (RTL, documentation, etc.) of our software using various CAD tools (simulators, formal proof, etc.), in collaboration with experts
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- Soft skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication (verbal and written) in French & English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hard skills
- Experience as a QA engineer in software validation under agile methodology
- Experience in API test automation
- Version control with GIT
- Experience in Python (preferred) / TCL or other scripting languages
- Eclipse RCP
- ISTQB certified
- Knowledge of Squish/Cucumber
- Knowledge of TDD, BDD approaches and tools
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins…)
- Experience in Java development and JUnit unit tests
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefits
- Knowledge of RTL design or validation
- MS degree in EE (Electrical Engineering), CS (Computer Science), or equivalent preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.