proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
- 3+ years of experience as QA Lead/Manager and 6+ overall years of QA experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in automated testing and test automation tools (Selenium, Cypress, Appium etc.)
- Experience in performance testing and working with developers on spotting bottlenecks
- Experience in running tests on microservice based architectures
- Strong familiarity of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in working with SQL databases
- Experience in working in an Agile and Scrum development process
- BSc degree in CS or a related field – Strong advantage
- Experience in Big Data based solutions is a strong advantage
- Python development experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization and work independently
- Professional English reading and writing skills
- Self-motivated team player and savvy problem solver with a passion for technology
- Review business requirements, system specifications and build test plans to guarantee high quality product delivery
- Define manual and automated testing practices and methodologies
- Guide development teams in adhering to testing and automation methodologies
- Track and provide continuous and coherent quality status based on metrics and KPIs
- Act as the primary point of contact for all quality aspects of the products
- Track and act to close quality debt
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.