- Electrical review automation Engineer
- Responsible for designing and developing software tools to automate signal integrity analysis and platform interconnect electrical compliance review.
- Candidate must have a College degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering , Electrical Engineering or comparable 4 year degree program with a minimum of 5 yrs programming experience.
- Necessary skills: Python, Cadence scripting, TCL, Perl, ASP.NET C#.NET – VB.NET .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 .NET IINQ SQL Ianguage SQL Server 2005 databases.
- Scripting experience in Python or Perl Iinux environment exposure.
- Testing/Validation skills Test Automation skills User interface design Software architecture concepts Multi-tier software integration Requirements gathering Full life cycle software development experience Software configuration management Web services development as needed to integrate portal with existing content systems Creating design documents and having those – Validated by both end-user representative and engineering management.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.