Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Duties & Responsibilities:
This is a feature integration testing role working in the Keysight WDO PRT R&D Development team.
The role is focused on testing, debugging and supporting system level features of Keysight products. As a member of this team, you will be expected to ensure the successful testing of roadmap features, raising of technical issues with development teams with technical analysis and drive the implementing fix and delivery of feature to release Manager..
- Collaborate with the R&D development team to integrate new features of Keysight Product to test end to end
- Create and maintain Feature Test Plans and test Scripts to test and deliver to QA teams and customers
- Proven experience and knowledge of 5G, 4G in all layers and at system level testing
- Debug and Analyze the feature implementation and raise issues/Jiras and drive the fixes to closure.
- Support Customers for IODT and collaboration for new feature testing with their device and drive the feature delivery
- Extensive experience in integration testing.
- Familiar with Agile development practices
- Support program project planning and tracking activities.
- NR5G /LTE Protocol testing experience
- Previous experience of System level experience and working with test equipment manufacturers.
- Knowledge of Python/Programming languages is desirable
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.