Job Description and Requirements
We’re looking for Engineer to join the project maintenance team who provides design communities daily assist on their R&D activities.
- Plan technical projects in the design and development of application software.
- Define and selects new approaches and implementation of software engineering applications and design specifications.
- Prepare design specifications and conduct a tech investigation.
- Work on team-oriented or task-oriented projects.
- Prior knowledge in IC design
- Investigation and problem-solving skills.
- UNIX/Linux user knowledge.
- Good communication skills in English language both written/verbal.
- Experience with Schematic, Layout and spice simulation.
- Experience running and debugging DRC, LVS and Extraction runs.
- Advanced knowledge in using Synopsys EDA tools.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.