Hyperstone is a medium sized high tech company located in Konstanz, Germany. Our development teams engineer high-quality, innovative semiconductor solutions to enable our customers to produce world-class products for industrial, embedded, automotive and global data storage applications.
If you’re interested and want to set things in motion, please send your resume, and your cover letter to email@example.com
- Oversee and manage a complete project covering ASIC and Firmware aspects, from specification to mass production,
- Drive and track ASIC and Firmware project schedules, working closely with the ASIC and Firmware Leads on potential and current issues.
- Work with cross functional teams internal and external: Design, Hardware,Firmware, Test,) and coordinate their activities and deliveries to meet the project schedule.
- Develop work plan to manage and track short-term and long-term milestones.
- Manage and track the project progress, risk assessment and risk mitigation plan.
- Coordinate, track and drive actions of team meetings between various teams.
- Communicate with client and management on the project progress.
- Collect lessons learned throughout the project lifetime.
- Report and escalate to management as needed based on schedule or deliverable risks
- Master’s Degree (Electrical-/ Software-Engineering, Science, Business or Economics) or equivalent
- Experience must be recent, working in this industry or role within the past 3 years
- Knowledge of the complete ASIC development life-cycle and development of ASIC flow
- Open-minded team player
- Analytical thinking and understanding of complex concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English, German is a plus
- Attractive work environment directly at the Lake of Constance
- Company Benefits (Jobbike)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
- Permanent position
- Remote work possible
- Offices available in Konstanz, Berlin, Düsseldorf or Munich
- Childcare and family support
- Adequate compensation package
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.hyperstone.com.