Based within the Enterprise PMO department, this role will require a driven Project Manager that can work across a multitude of business units, supporting and delivering a variety of different projects within the newly formed governance framework. The Project Manager will support both internal and external customers and clients.
The successful person will support the business in all project management activities, playing a key role within the team that is driving the strategic future of the company at a global level.
This position can be based anywhere within the UK but preferably close to the Northeast or the Cambridge area, as travel to company locations is required.
- Full project lifecycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related activities to ensure the overall project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Prepare detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Understand interdependencies between Technology, Operations and business needs
- Manage the day-to-day programme activities and resources, and chairs the Programme Management team meetings
- Set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Manage project scope and changes
- Report on project success criteria results, metric, test and deployment management activities
Qualifications and training
PMP, APM Practitioner, MSP or Prince 2 Practitioner qualifications would be preferable (or equivalent experience)
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical capabilities, highly organised with excellent relationship management skills
- Experience from a technology, manufacturing or engineering background (desirable)
- Project management and planning experience
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with high level stakeholders (desirable)
- Experience in a similar role, with experience directly interacting with customers
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and deliver update reports
- Passionate about providing world-class project and programme delivery
- Ambitious and excited to work with top-tier organisations across a wide range of industries
- Desire to deliver cutting-edge solutions for a new marketplace
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing environment, in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in technology landscape
- Innovative and proactive
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.