Your role will be to plan project executions through controlling project and product scope including managing costs, project risks and schedules. You must be able to monitor and report on project progress by providing contract management and manage change within projects all whilst ensuring Sondrel realise values from projects.
What you will be doing
- Managing multiple projects at a time
- Ensuring the delivery of projects are within budget and timeline
- Creating, revising and delivering project work plans as appropriate to meet changing project needs and requirements
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the project including agreeing objectives while representing the client’s and organisations interests
- Providing advice on the management of the project using IT systems to keep track of engineers and project progress while assigning responsibilities
- Carrying out risk assessments making sure project aims and quality standards are met
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation including the submission of project status reports
- Mentoring junior members of the team and leading project teams
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject, or Masters /PhD in a related subject.
- A proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- The ability to evaluate issues and define solutions and provide advice and guidance to less experienced team members
- The ability to strongly influence without direct line management authority
- Excellent client-facing, internal communication and conflict management skills
- Familiarity with the interpretation of commercial contracts
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project management qualification – PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- SAFe, Disciplined Agile Framework, Six-sigma, Scrum
- Proven working experience in project management in the IC design sector
- Strong working knowledge of Jira, MS Planner
- Hands on experience in SoC design (any or all disciplines from architecture through to packaging)
Who you are
- An excellent leader with great communication, organisation and time management skills
- A strong problem solver who is able to embrace new challenges and work under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail and ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- You are self-motivated and proactive in your approach
- Passionate about all things technology and digital design
- You’re able to work under own initiative as well as in a collaborative team
Where you will work
We have offices in both Theale and Bristol. Our Headquarters is based in Theale where you will be located around plenty of country pubs in the area, golf courses, fishing lakes, good cycle and walking routes. Our Bristol office is modern, open plan complex located by the intersection of the M4 and M5.
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid annual holiday + Public Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Online training platform
- Eye tests
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.sondrel.com.