This role will be responsible for the design, development, evaluation and optimization of programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Responsibilities include analyzing existing programs or formulating logic for new systems, devising logic procedures, preparing flowcharts, coding and testing programs.
- Excellent programming and development skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- Thorough functional understanding of one or more functional business areas
- Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other programmer/analysts cross functional peers to support deadlines
- Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in software application development
- Working knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred.
- Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in IT.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit netapp.eightfold.ai.