Alphawave is a young Toronto based start-up with a team of technology industry veterans and engineers having nearly 20 year history of building successful Silicon/IP teams. Founded in 2017, Alphawave has already
seen strong success and impact in delivering proven Silicon in leading 7nm processes. Profitable since day one, Alphawave completed successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in the summer of 2021 and is investing heavily in our existing and future products. This has already resulted in Alphawave building one of the most technologically exciting and fastest growing businesses in the history of semiconductors. Our unique, DSP based, multi-standard connectivity Silicon IP solutions leverage years of experience and R&D to build the most power efficient, high performance solution available on the market to enable devices of the future. We are currently seeking to hire engineers, with excellent demonstrated academic performance, who have a
strong interest in integrated circuits.
What You’ll Do
- Own project schedules and execution tracking with engineering team.
- Track project milestones and risk mitigation to align resolution strategy with
- Work with team leads to refine WBS and build into execution schedule.
- Drive internal signoff with engineering.
- Define and drive process frameworks across teams for efficient and consistent execution and quality deliverables.
What You’ll Need
- Electrical engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent a minimum
– Additional skills and experience considered an asset
- Experience in engineering role as part of high speed serdes IP development for understanding of execution flow and cross team interdependencies
- Schedule development, tracking and reporting with MS Office Project
Understanding of IP development challenges in advanced process nodes at 7nm and below
- Experience in development of high speed serdes 56G+ and protocol knowledge
- Understanding of key IP deliverables and customer integration challenges
- PMP certification an asset
These positions require directly related experience and are highly compensated with very competitive salaries. If you join Alphawave, you will be working side-by-side with the top talent in the industry and technological leaders with outstanding vision, track record, and accomplishments. You will be mentored by our top engineers and provided with the knowledge and freedom to innovate as your skills grow. We are also conveniently located in downtown Toronto, close to the University of Toronto. If interested, please submit your resume along with your transcript and cover letter.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.awaveip.com.