Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
The Electrical Products business unit within Smart Infrastructure division is a rapidly growing business unit with operations spread across the US.
We are looking for a Production Worker to join our production team at our Pomona, CA facility. This position will work 2nd shift.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Process and scan work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
- Read and interpret documents associated with the completion of mechanical assembly assignments (blueprints, bill of materials, one-line diagrams, etc.)
- Operate tools and equipment common to the mechanical trade (hand and power tools.)
- Gather and assemble fabricated parts to build unit assemblies (Switchboards & Lighting Panels) or subassemblies.
- Fasten component parts on cubicles or frames, subassemblies, or unit assemblies.
- Disassemble units to adjust or replace parts.
- Connect cables and basic wires.
- Verifies that units meet specification, tolerances, and customer order requirements and prepare finished units for shipping (packing, sealing, labeling, etc.)
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure accurate functioning and safe working conditions.
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- Able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Able to work standing for the duration of the shift
- Able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material.
- Able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
- Basic computer skills, and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools
- Basic shop math Knowledge
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in inventory management functions
- Preferred 3+ years of experience working with standard hand and power tools, both pneumatic and battery operated
- High School diploma or equivalent
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $18.70. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.