The PRF Technician will support RF/PRF manufacturing tools, machines, and processes. They will be responsible for reviewing all problematic manufacturing issues that can range from out-of-spec product, maintenance tool requests, preventive maintenance, tool qualifications, tool ownership, work instructions etc. They will also work closely with engineering to troubleshoot issues and support production.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Program/setup/troubleshoot equipment including cable prep machine, induction soldering, electrical testers, and Automated Tester
- Utilize Solution Center Tools Level 1 to communicate manufacturing issues that cannot be resolved on the production floor.
- Responsible for debugging, maintaining, repairing and keep in working order all production tooling and machine in daily basis.
- Ensure all tooling and machine is up to date states for ISO reference or audit.
- Ensure tooling and machine PM is performed accordingly.
- Maintain and replenished spare parts for tooling and machine.
- To support or troubleshoot production tooling or machine breakdown.
- Identify and implement improvements tooling and machine.
- Assemble and debug new tooling.
- Other relevant tooling and machine function as requested by Management.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 2 Years’ Experience in a Technical & Manufacturing environment.
- Tool & Machine Background.
- Soldering experience.
- Experience reading product blue prints.
- Proficient is MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical of Electromechanical engineering / related technical or equivalent experience.
- IPC Certification is a plus.
- On the Job Training as appropriate.
Languages: Mandarin / English