The Production Associate’s role is responsible to operate production machines, improving product knowledge and maintain self discipline
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
- Ensures materials received are correct against Bill of Material (BOM).
- Improve in-process skills and improve productivity.
- Ensuring all parts done is in good quality, which meet customer requirement.
- Update finding and buddy checking.
- Filing inspection sheet, parts labelling and fill-in production record.
- Enter all the production hours into Labour Ticket Entry / Process Order Transaction System & Scrap Entry System.
- Scan in the entire parcel ID/Issue ID of the material use into Shop Issue Assignment.
- Special project; as and when instructed by Superior.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.