- Responsible for developing procedures, test cases, and designs to test, troubleshooting, and debugging to make sure the Spectre products are performing up to the specifications and upholding software quality standards.
- Work closely with a group of professionals to enhance product quality and usability.
- Build tools to assist and automate testing using scripting languages.
- MS in Microelectronics, EE, or relevant.
- Understanding of semiconductor concepts and Custom IC design.
- Exposure to Cadence Virtuoso Design Environment and/or analog circuit simulation is a plus.
- Experience in scripting language like Python, Perl, or CSH is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.