Website Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systèmes, “The 3DEXPERIENCE Company”, offers companies and individuals the virtual universes necessary to design sustainable innovations capable of harmonizing product, nature and life.
At Dassault Systèmes, we encourage people to change and shape the world in which we live.
In order to support our constant growth and our 250,000 customers worldwide, we are looking for an inspiring and passionate profile.
3DEXCITE delivers digital continuity and seamless experiences that connect brand to audience at every touchpoint, whether online, through mobile devices or in-store. The brand story is clear, the experience is personal, and the entire process yields valuable data that brands can use intelligently in future campaigns. We currently employ 750 people in 15 offices around the world.
You will be responsible for all physical/digital samples and documentation required to create computer generated vehicle renders. You will be responsible for processing client documents, scanning and creating digital versions, collaborating with external clients and internal 3DEXCITE content production teams to ensure production deadlines, confidentiality and the accuracy of the numerical models.
Your future challenges
Ensure product compliance
- Collect and maintain library of physical/virtual samples to create high-end computer-generated visuals
- Ensure the digitization of physical samples and their conversion into usable, properly optimized, named and structured digital files
- Collect and maintain detailed product information including reference photos, databases, design images, material samples, build charts and all documentation necessary to generate compliant vehicles
- Provide product expertise within 3DEXCITE internal teams to respond to different requests for product-related data and information
- Organize and lead validation sessions with the client
- Liaise with the customer to ensure deep understanding of product data and information, including product language, logics and variants to connect the world of engineering and marketing
- Communicate project progress internally
Your skills for success
Passionate, structured with an attraction for 3D visualization
- Education in engineering, media design or similar specialization
- Professional experience preferably in the automotive and/or CGI industry with knowledge in appropriate software (DeltaGen, VRED, Adobe Suite, Maya, etc.)
- Very attentive to detail
- Experience in project management, with very good skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong customer relationship building skills and a high level of confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Autonomous, solution-oriented, with exceptional teamwork and communication skills
- Very good problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Very good command of English, German language skills are an advantage
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.