We’re looking for a Product Solution Sales Manager to join the team!
- Serving as the primary technical sales contract for Synopsys’ EDA products for assigned accounts
- Working in a team environment as part of a Global Account team, with other EDA Sales Managers, Application Engineers, R&D to meet and execute established sales objectives of the account team
- Account planning, engagement management, forecasting, prospecting, qualifying and delivery of sales presentations and proposals to customers
- Developing and directing complex technical sales plans, which may involve competitive or creative business agreement to meet or exceed pre-established quota
- Developing long-term business opportunities by creating a close relationship with key decision makers within the account team
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of Sales and business development experience
- A deep understanding of IC design implementation, verification flow
- A strong customer advocacy mindset, along with established value-selling and long-term relationship building skills
- The ability to drive engagements at management and technical levels that produce differentiated Synopsys results in addressing customer’s key challenges
- Strong leadership, influencing, verbal and written communication skill
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.